The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will play an integral role in both the Marketing and the Product function of the business. The PMM will synthesize technical and high-level content to distill and distribute across multiple collateral pieces, white papers, web site, blogs and partner briefs to articulate the key value around CounterTack solutions. Email us at email@example.com.The PMM will work with the Marketing and Product Management team leads to assist in further articulating the main use cases of CounterTack technology as applicable to enterprises, large Federal organizations and managed service partners.
The PMM will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will be a critical team member to assist with other areas of Marketing and will be based in the Waltham, MA office.
The PMM will be responsible for:
- Creating, repurposing and updating key pieces of product-related content
- Supporting the Sales team with collateral
- Maintaining a stable of product data sheets, product slides and use cases
- Working with partners to address key needs and to develop content to promote the partnership and to help partners sell
- Working with the Marketing team on the development of material to be used for webinars and other demand-generation programs
- Leveraging customer success stories to help fuel the public relations programs
- Working with key constituencies internally to consistently improve product demo's
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Design experience a plus
- PowerPoint skils a must
- Ability to work with team members in distributed locations
- Must be able to turn technical information into compelling content
- Have to work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams