CounterTack is transforming the endpoint security space. Our groundbreaking products are helping customers recognize unparalleled value via timely detection, response and prevention of advanced threats from unknown or targeted malware, malicious insiders, and a variety of other attacks and breaches.
At CounterTack we believe user experience can define the success of the company. We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer with strong visual design skills to take our cutting edge cyber-security products to the next level. The ideal candidate have deep knowledge and professional experience with web design, user experience design and can also code CSS and HTML. Email us at email@example.com.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with product and UI engineering team to help design our application.
- Create wireframes and mockups that follows journey maps
- Build designs with user experience in mind
- Develop and maintain company-wide style guide
- Write CSS and HTML that implement those designs
What we require from you:
- 5 years of professional web application design
- Advanced Adobe design product suite experience (or equivalent)
- Advanced understanding of user experience concepts and responsive design
- Production level experience with CSS3 and HTML5.
- Experience with CSS framework: Sass, LESS etc.
- Professional portfolio
- Dashboard like application design experience - big plus
- Mobile design a plus
CounterTack offers medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401K plan, a stimulating work environment with a culture of big ideas and winning. Come join us in our mission to impact real change in the white-hot cybersecurity market.
No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in the USA – must have US citizenship or green card.