CounterTack provides products based on Deep System Inspection (DSI) technology that offers unprecedented visibility into attack behavior. By monitoring activity deep in the operating system layer DSI products capture actionable intelligence to defend against a wide range of advanced threat attacks.
The Detection Gap persists as attackers continue to innovate new ways to bypass cyber defenses. In addition, the Attack Dwell Time Gap is a serious problem beyond the Detection Gap. It is widely accepted that attackers are bypassing defenses. They often operate for long periods of time undetected on corporate networks.
In addition to detecting both known and unknown advanced malware threats, CounterTack DSI products provide unique in-progress intelligence on the attackers behind the threats and their attack methods to enable active defense against attacks and reduction of attack dwell times.
The CounterTack product portfolio includes the CT Stealth Agent, CT Scout, CT Sentinel, and the Stateful Compromise Indicator (SCI) Knowledge Library.
In-progress cyber attack intelligence:
- Real-time monitoring at the point of attack – workstations and servers.
- Unique visibility of behaviors deep in the operating system layer.
- Hidden kernel agent minimizing the ability of attackers to detect surveillance.
- Rich set actionable intelligence, including file, process and network level activity.
- Stateful attack behavior analysis for high fidelity detection of threats and attacks.