Location Near A Metro Area Within The United States
CounterTack is transforming the endpoint security space. Our groundbreaking cybersecurity products are helping customers recognize unparalleled value via timely detection, response, and prevention of advanced threats from unknown or targeted malware, malicious insiders, and a variety of other attacks and breaches.
We are looking for a Customer Success Supervisor to provide world-class customer service by overseeing the delivery and adoption of our industry-leading product deployments; building positive relationships with customers and partner companies, and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide leadership, supervision, and direction to staff to deliver outstanding post-sales service.
- Direct and manage the full lifecycle of product deployments and services for customers and partners.
- Analyze and document customers’ business and technical requirements to deploy our product for customer success.
- Ensure go-live support to customers during go-live process.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert to Customer Success Engineers and the customers to guide effectively during the implementation and adoption process.
- Document and maintain customer communications, project documents, product requirements, network and solution diagrams, and strategic analyses.
- Participate in technology planning and strategy activities to ensure business objectives are being addressed.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through excellence in implementation services.
- Schedule, manage and help perform product training, tuning, and analysis.
What We Require From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in Business, advanced degree preferred.
- Five years of experience managing customer facing technical teams.
- Extensive experience in SOW preparation, time tracking, project management with Enterprise IT and software implementation projects.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and able to work with complex logic.
- Experience in software provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Enterprise IT processes (patching, deployment, management, metrics, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Linux (RedHat) troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Must have a working knowledge of security applications like antivirus, IDS/IPS, and firewalls.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time within or outside of the United States.
CounterTack offers medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan, and a stimulating work environment with a culture of big ideas and winning. Come join us in our mission to impact real change in the white-hot cybersecurity market.
CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in the USA – must have US citizenship or green card.Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org