Santa Monica, CA • Sacramento, CACounterTack is transforming the endpoint security space. Our groundbreaking products are helping customers recognize unparalleled value via timely detection, response, and prevention of advanced threats from unknown or targeted malware, malicious insiders, and a variety of other attacks and breaches.
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for a results-driven, highly-technical Senior QA Automation Engineer with exceptional experience in Automation of Testing Frameworks, Python Object Oriented programming skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision. The focus of this position will be to design and implement test solutions to measure and validate the infrastructure and functionality of our products.
- Experience in test automation development, using frameworks and open source tools like Puppet, cucumber, Selenium RC/WebDriver as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Experience in systems administration experience in Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience in networks (intermediate networking concepts and troubleshooting)
- Ability to leverage open source tools for test development and execution.
- Detailed knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including OO principles, coding standards, code reviews and source control.
- Experience in NoSQl databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Powershell.
- Experience using virtualization technologies. VMware preferable.
- Working knowledge of the various types of testing, from functional testing to performance testing.
- Experience in bug management tools like JIRA and development environments like PyCharm, Visual Studio or Eclipse.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum models.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years of experience with test automation development.
CounterTack offers medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan, and a stimulating work environment with a culture of big ideas and winning. Come join us in our mission to impact real change in the white-hot cybersecurity market.
CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in the USA – must have US citizenship or green card.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org