Santa Monica, CA
CounterTack is transforming the endpoint security space. Our groundbreaking products are helping customers recognize unparalleled value via timely detection, response and prevention of advanced threats from unknown or targeted malware, malicious insiders, and a variety of other attacks and breaches.
What You'll Be Doing
Establish and improve formal QA processes, and ensure that the team adhere to the processes established. Plan and document the testing effort via test strategy, test plans and test cases and assure there is traceability back to the requirements. Collaborate with other QA staff to accomplish all daily QA tasks on-time with a high level of quality. Work in a technically rich, agile environment collaborating across multiple engineering locations.
- Use of tools such as Jira, Confluence, and TestRail within an Agile testing methodology
- Experience with development environments like PyCharm, Visual Studio or Eclipse
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with automation frameworks: Selenium, QTP, etc...
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Bash, etc...
- Experience with Hadoop/Cloudera
- Networking experience a plus
- Cybersecurity experience a plus
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science with minimum of 5 years of experience working as team lead.
CounterTack offers medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan, and a stimulating work environment with a culture of big ideas and winning. Come join us in our mission to impact real change in the white-hot cybersecurity market.
CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in the USA – must have US citizenship or green card.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org