Santa Monica, CA • Sacramento, CA • Waltham, MA
CounterTack is transforming the endpoint security space. Our groundbreaking cybersecurity products are helping customers recognize unparalleled value via timely detection, response and prevention of advanced threats from unknown or targeted malware, malicious insiders, and a variety of other attacks and breaches.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Trainer and Curriculum Developer to create and educate customers and partners on our products and to allow self-sufficiency by developing and maintaining the training data sets that support the curriculum, enable trainers to appropriately demonstrate product features and functionality, and train end users.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be conversant on CounterTack product architecture, functionality and deployment methodologies.
- Identify, assess, and analyze training requirements and design effective technical training for each user type for our products.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content via tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods.
- Conduct instructor led training sessions, including hands-on labs where required.
- Prepare customers/users by designing and conducting training and related support.
- Determine overall effectiveness of the training programs and make improvements.
- Support product launches with updated materials.
What We Require From You
- At least five years' experience designing, developing and implementing training curriculum.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, customer service skills, product demonstration skills, and presentation skills.
- Experience as technical trainer including designing technical course content.
- Experience in technical writing or instructional design experience.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses that include instructor-led, interactive, or hands-on training methods. .
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Experience in cybersecurity a big plus.
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Technical Training or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
CounterTack offers medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan, and a stimulating work environment with a culture of big ideas and winning. Come join us in our mission to impact real change in the white-hot cybersecurity market.
CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in the USA – must have US citizenship or green card.
Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com