Santa Monica, CA
CounterTack is transforming the endpoint security space. Our groundbreaking products are helping customers recognize unparalleled value via timely detection, response and prevention of advanced threats from unknown or targeted malware, malicious insiders, and a variety of other attacks and breaches.
At CounterTack we’ve built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We’re on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an accomplished UX designer with talent and passion to spare. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with professional experience designing enterprise products. You’ll work closely with our product team to create compelling user journeys, develop workflows, build prototypes and validate them with customers.
When applying please include your portfolio with your application. In particular, we are interested in the following:
- Projects that demonstrate your approach to interesting challenges
- Insight into your approach to the design process, from concept to delivery
- Artifacts that highlight your ability to communicate concepts and designs to your audience, whether technical or layperson
- Description of your role and contribution to each project
- Collaborate closely with our product team on user journeys
- Create compelling design concepts that will define the experience of our products
- Conceptualize workflows and validate them with developers and users
- Build prototypes with just the right level of fidelity to get to the next stage of validation
- Define user tests that challenge assumptions
- Shepherd designs
- Establish re-usable design and interaction patterns, and communicate them to developers
- Take a requirement in an early stage and build a full user experience around it — including running research, wireframing, prototyping and validating
- Use your experience and vision to come up with innovative ideas
- Communicate with customers and use their feedback in your designs
- Build journey maps that satisfy feature requirements
- Create prototypes and be able to iterate quickly for validation by stakeholders
- Advanced understanding of user experience concepts
- Professional experience designing complex web applications
- Proven experience of a design process from early exploration to final presentation
- Ability to prototype and iterate for exploring new ideas
- Ability to gain domain knowledge quickly and translate it to an actual design
- Experience with dashboard like applications experience — big plus
- Cyber security domain knowledge — huge plus
CounterTack offers medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan, and a stimulating work environment with a culture of big ideas and winning. Come join us in our mission to impact real change in the white-hot cybersecurity market.
CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in the USA – must have US citizenship or green card.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org